Perfect Printing: Take Your File from Screen to Paper Like a Pro Master Class
Iris Creative will guide you through everything you need to know to go to print—painlessly. We’ll cover universal points critical to looking great on paper — with tips when working in Word, Canva, InDesign and more.
If you are tired of guessing why colors look different, fonts are messed up and your pictures are fuzzy, join us for this practical session designed to demystify the printing process.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Color principles important for consistency, including when to use CMYK, RGB or PMS
- All about bleed and other printer lingo
- How to choose the right paper for your project
- How to make sure your fonts print correctly
- The difference between digital and offset printing, which to choose, and what that means for your quality, timing and cost
- Tips and tricks for checking your files and reviewing your proofs
- How to request a print quote (including our free template to make your job easier)
Who is this session for?
This session is for you if you’re responsible for getting anything from the screen to print—from business cards to appeals and invitations.